Overview for Riester 1806 Ri-Thermo N Professional
The Riester Ri-Thermo N Professional is a infrared tympanic thermometer for use in hospitals and clinics. The thermometer reports accurate temperature for adults and children just seconds. It features an LCD display with backlighting so it can be read in the dark.
This thermometer can store up to 12 readings. The temperature values are displayed in a range of 0 to 100 degrees Celsius and 32 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit. After the reading is taken a acoustic signal will be heard if fever is detected. For energy saving purposes the thermometer features an automatic switch off.
Riester supplies a smart dispenser box with 100 probe covers. Batteries are included. Purchase right here online, simply press add to cart above!
Features for Riester 1806 Ri-Thermo N Professional
- Infrared tympanic thermometer
- For use in hospital or clinic
- Reads adults and children
- LCD display with backlighting
- Can be read in the dark
- Stores up to 12 readings
- Temperature values are displayed in a range of 0 to 100 degrees Celsius and 32 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit
- Acoustic signal will be heard if fever is detected
- Automatic switch off
- Comes with smart dispenser box, batteries and 100 probe covers
Specifications for Riester 1806 Ri-Thermo N ProfessionalDisplay Type
LCDMeasurement Range 0 - 100 C and 32 - 210 F Time 1 - 2 SecondsMeasurement Method Oral? No Ear? Yes Rectal? No Axillary? NoPower Type CR2032 Battery (X1)- SuppliedMemory Capacity 12Material(s) Probes/Covers YesDimensions & Weight Length 6" Width 1" Weight 0.1 lbs.Warranty 2 yearsCountry of Origin Product made in: Germany
- MANUAL: http://www.riester.de/fileadmin/user_upload/ri-thermo_N_RevD.pdf
- MANUAL: http://www.riester.de/fileadmin/user_upload/GA_ri-thermo_R__N.pdf
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 1806